Welcome to the famous Bavarian Oktoberfest! Original Berlin Tours is teaming up with stoke travel to present you with this all in one inclusive package to Germany’s biggest festival. Oktoberfest is known around the world and if your planning on making the journey this year, we have you covered! Our team in Berlin has teamed up and is proud to present this great Octoberfest package. You can purchase this package by day and stay as long as you like!
Each day with the Oktoberfest All inclusive Package includes:
- Great guides that will take you around to the beer halls by public transport (don’t get lost)
- Pre-made camp sites with a tent, mattresses and sleeping bags, All ready to go!
- One hell of a tasty breakfast (even Vegetarians will be served)
- A hearty filling dinner each night (can also be for only veggie eaters)
- International party and chill vibes this is a one of a kind event
Some things that are available to add on or (Extras):
- Get unlimited beer and sangria for just 10€ a day
- Traditional Oktoberfest outfits
- Tentertainment (Stoke Travel’s very own fun fair within the campsite)
Don’t miss this years oktoberfest, one of the most popular and oldest festivals in Europe. When it comes down to planning let us figure it our for you. This is a one of a kind festival and we know just how it should be done! So come with us and strap on your liederhosen. Its Oktoberfest time!
Oktoberfest All-inclusive Details
16th September – 3rd October
PRICE: €60 | AU$ 87 | US$67 | £52 PER NIGHT ALL-INCLUSIVE
Make your way by train, plane or van!
A Normal Day at the Oktoberfest All Inclusive
8am-10am Hot breakfast to get you all fuelled up for a day of drinking and mayhem at the festival
9am onwards Guides take you into Oktoberfest on public transport in the morning and return with you in the afternoon
8pm Dinner included every night. Massive campsite party begins; the beer and sangria will be flowing and the music will start pumping
9pm Our own personal freak show experience, Tentertainment, fires up your imagination and senses
11pm Oktoberfest closes for the night and all those who have lasted the day head back to campsite to join the party